Monday, February 23, 2009

Updated at long last!

Very very long update.....



Met up with the girls at Ajisen, Plaza Singapura on the 6th of Feb.
(Photos courtesy of Khang Jing's blog)



It was full attendance (finally!!) bcoz Kelly is at last contactable!! :)
[Frm left: Suting, Kelly, Serene, Khang Jing, Huiyan, Wanyee, Me, Jiajin]



On the 10th of Feb, the SPSE gang met up to bid farewell to Xueqin..



Me at Parkway Parade with my favourite ice-cream, Strawberry and Durian! Yum!!



As it was raining, the early birds couldn't cycle so we ended up in a LAN gaming shop.



Santoso with long lost Carolyn!!!!!!!!!



Pretty Carolyn and cute Jessica!



With the return of Santoso and the appearance of Carolyn, it was another full attendance gathering! ^^
[Frm left: Sengwang, Jessica, Cheeleng, Me, Darren, Carolyn, Xueqin, Santoso, Zest, Thiamhee]



Had dinner at an authentic Korean restaurant along East Coast Park.



Pigging out in a private room!



Free flow slides!
(Photos courtesy of Jessica's blog coz I can't find them in my sharing folder anymore.)



Fooooooooooood!



Very expensive but delicious meat. $88 (excl GST and service charge)!! *pocket burns hole*



Cute paper towels tt look like marshmallows when you pour water on them... =X



Heart-shaped dessert!



I was laughing at something so the photo went abit off.



In the nxt shot (less than 30 secs later), Sengwang hv swallowed his watermelon. LOL!



Cheers to a friendship tt knows no geographical boundaries! :)



Here's to everlasting friendship!!



交杯酒! Grab a partner!!



We left behind alot of dirty bowls and cutlery and headed to the arcade...



I am 007!



Seriously cannot take photo with Darren! If you cover him and look at me alone, I think quite slim ba? But beside him, fat liao. Zzzzz! *suks*



Bang bang! I look like I nv wear clothes hor? Teehee~



Cheap cheap "Let's Go Jungle"...



Ahhhh!!!! Disgusting creepy crawlies.....



Jessica and me not bad wor! ^^



Throw ball ball!



Small kids! :P



Darren too snatch limelight liao la! Haha.



My babes!



The guys went to play Left 4 Dead again.. While Cheeleng, Xueqin and me went down to the beach to chat.

21st of Feb is Mama's 49th birthday!



Raffles the Plaza sent her a chocolate truffle cake on the house wor! How come I don't get this priviledge on my birthday?!



Grand Hyatt sent liquer chocolates! OMG~!

As part of a celebration lunch, Mama took us to Simei for lunch... Little did we know it was some S.H.E autograph session thingy tt left the usual ulu mall packed like crazy.





No, I wasn't obessed enough to join the queue tt led all the way outside! 0_o"



Hebe, Ella and Selena.



Mama, Alisa and Trixie!



Having Sakae Sushi.... Didn't take all the food coz Sakae only la.. No big deal. But they did hv some new salmon dishes though, and my family is salmon obessed so we tried them all. :P



Outside seared, inside raw. So-so nia...







Ordered alot alot but I dunno why the bill for 5 pax came up to $71 only. They must hv missed out something.. Hmmm.



When we reached hm, a box was waiting...



Grand Hyatt delivered a cake! They must be don't want its chocolates to lose to Raffles the Plaza. Wahahaha!



F&B voucher to "invitations only" China Club was UOB Visa Infinite's present to the mother. I WANT GOOOOOOOOO!



I bought present also okay! Only not as high class so post le will paiseh. :(

On the 22nd, I went to be lightbulb with Xinyu and Gaozheng who bought hamsters!!!!!



So cute right? Tiny tiny de!



But don't ask me to touch them. Heh.



Preparing their new home at a staircase landing...



Xinyu and me then headed to Suntec to meet up with Jiajin.



Pretty right?



But the pretty Jiajin took this photo and remarked "hahahaha! Fat Hazwani!"



And then she talked to me and snapped a camwhore shot just as I replied. Bad JJ! :P

Trying to budget, our dinner was at Makansutra! Not v cheap hawker food but cheaper than any restaurant at least. :)



Teh Tarik!



Fresh coconuts!



Jiajin moment of photo-disturbing-nonsense AGAIN! Haha...



Fried oyster! With chilli alot alot!



Hokkien Mee!



Chicken satay! Looks super nice hor????



Nasi Goreng...



Mee Goreng with fried chicken...



Maziah and the recently attached Hazwani.



Xinyu and Jiajin.



Jiajin and me.. We are missing Szerui and I am missing a boyfriend. Only left me in the clique unattached so uber sian. *whine whine whine* Hahaha.... :P



Self-timer...



Closer.



Slim shadows!



Going home in the really slow bubble lift.

Jiajin: Why so slow?
Maziah: Its a hydraulic lift.
Jiajin: Huh? In water ah?
I forgot who: Hydrau not Hydro!!!

Our precious bimbo.. Heh! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home